Computer Aided Design or CAD, is the use of computer technology to aid in the design of anything from a single component to a complex assembly. In order to do this to best effect 3D virtual CAD modelling uses sophisticated software and graphical techniques.
- Concept Development
- Digital Mock Up
- 3D CAD Modelling using Unigraphics NX or Catia software.
- Packaging Studies and Evaluation
- High quality Surface Development
- Layout and Detail Drafting
- Design responsibility to meet performance, cost and weight targets
- Coordination of tooling design and modification programs
- Design release management
- Layouts and Packaging: Feasibility and cost reduction activities
All of these activities and techniques are brought to bear in order to provide the most efficient means to meet the engineering criteria, express and communicate the design using a virtual representation.